Dangerous Goods Packaging Service
Incorrectly presented dangerous goods consignments cause missed flights and rejection fees every single day across air, sea, and road. The resulting impact on businesses can be substantial.
At DG Air, we pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality dangerous goods packaging service in Australia.
We offer premium documentation and packaging for all classes of dangerous goods in Australia and internationally, all in accordance with IATA (air) IMDG (sea) or ADR/G (road) regulations.
Overcoming the central challenges of packaging dangerous goods consignments is the fundamental function of our business. We leverage our extensive knowledge and industry experience to eliminate the risk to your business, providing assurance and stability to your shipments:
- Packaging – UN approved and non-UN packaging
- Dangerous Goods Declarations
- Supply of Dry ice, Gel Packs, Nitrogen
- Life Science Packaging – Thermal Packaging
- Dry/wet Shippers
DG Air Full-Scale Dangerous Goods Company
DG Air’s comprehensive insurance policies fully cover the end-to-end service that we provide; unlike other dangerous goods companies, our insurance policies actually list our services as a dangerous goods packaging & consultancy company, including:
- Public Liability as a Dangerous Goods Company
- Cargo Insurance that includes Handling of All Classes of Dangerous Goods
- Professional Indemnity Insurance as a Dangerous Goods Consultant
- Product Liability covering Dangerous Goods Packaging
- Dangerous Goods Transport Insurance (Including classes 1 & 7)
Our specialists will get to know your shipment and ensure it meets all packaging requirements. As your one-stop-shop for all dangerous goods services, DG Air cannot be beaten on service, compliance, security, or cost.